SIX takes data protection and the data security of its customers and website visitors very seriously. This data protection statement explains to you the information and personal data that we save during your visit to our website and how we use it.
1. When you visit the SIX websites, we save the following to a log file:
the domain name or IP address of the enquiring computer;
date, time and duration of the visit;
the file request from the client (file name and URL);
the http reply code;
the website from which you came to our website;
the amount of data transferred.
We save this data for a short period of time for reasons of data security, to ensure the stability and operating security of our system and to protect this from possible external attack. Furthermore, this data help us in to improve our online services
2. In order to improve our online services according to the needs of customers and visitors, we take your "user data" to create user profiles, using pseudonyms in the process. We also use these pseudonymous user profiles for advertising and market research.
User data is personal data which is required for you to use our online services. User data includes, for example, the IP address your computer has when visiting our site or a log-in name and password. We enter this data pseudonymously in the user profile, i.e. we do not know to whom the user profile belongs. The user profile only tells us that someone visited our web pages at a certain time and for a certain duration and was interested in certain products, for example. However, we do not know who this person is. For this reason, we do not include any other information about you in your user profile.
If you still do not want us to create a user profile with your user data, please send us a message to email@example.com or opt-out here.
3. Based on the data described under points 1. and 2., we are unable to identify you personally and do not use the data to investigate who you are. Furthermore, we do not pass data on to third parties.
4. In order to continuously improve the SIX website and in order to create pseudonymous user profiles (see point 2.), we use "cookies". Cookies are small files which we send (or, more precisely, our web server sends) to your computer (or, more precisely, your Internet browser) when you visit the SIX Internet pages. The file is then saved on your computer. The next time you visit our pages, your browser sends the cookie back to us, reminding our server of, for example, what you looked at during your last visit to the SIX site, or automatically enters information (e.g. country selection) you previously entered.
5. You can visit and use the SIX website without us asking you for any further personal data. However, if you want to use certain services or functions, we require personal data from you such as your name, date of birth, address, phone number or e-mail address. This is the case, for example, if you subscribe to the SIX Styletter or wish to be kept informed of offers in your area, wish to take part in a competition or have a question for us. We save your personal data for as long as you want to use the service or function. However, you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive the Styletter or information on the special offers in your area. Our e-mails to you always contain precise information on how to cancel. However, you can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data is then immediately deleted.
6. Data which you enter on the SIX website, or we acquire automatically, is only saved and used by us for the purpose for which you have entered it, or for the purposes specified in this data protection statement. In other words, when you order the SIX Styletter and provide us with your e-mail address, we only use your e-mail address to regularly send you the SIX Styletter. If we want to use your data for other purposes, or for forwarding them to third parties, we will ask for your prior permission. Even after you have provided us with your permission, you can tell us at any time and without reason that you wish to withdraw your permission for your data to be used for other purposes. To do this, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com and your data will be deleted immediately.
7. SIX belongs to beeline and beeline always has new vacancies in the job market on its website. You have the opportunity of applying online for vacant positions, or for speculative applications, at beeline. We then require personal information about you and your background as well as further documentation such as photos and certificates. This data and documentation will only be obtained, saved and handled for the processing and evaluation of your application. They are only accessible for the Human Resources department and the person responsible within the department in which the job is available. You can call up your application online at any time and see which of your data beeline has saved. Of course, you can also change or edit your application at any time. If you would like to withdraw your application, you can also delete your data and documentation at any time.
Even if we are unable to offer you a job in response to your application, we are always interested in retaining your data and documentation in order to be able to offer you an appropriate position if and when one arises. This also applies when you have not applied for a specific job advertised and there are currently no appropriate jobs available to you. If you would like us to keep your documentation and take it into account for later job opportunities, please tick the box "Yes, I allow beeline to keep my application data and documentation to contact me about similar/other jobs at a later point in time.." You can also inform us later by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that you no longer agree with your documentation being retained.
If we do not retain your application, your data and documentation are deleted or archived pseudonymously for statistical purposes three months after receipt.
8. Your data is carefully saved by our employees and handled confidentially. We will only pass your data to a public agency if we are legally or judicially obliged to do so. You can write to us at any time to enquire which of your personal data we have saved. To do this, please contact email@example.com.
9. The beeline GmbH is not taking part in any kind of arbitration proceedings.